أخر الاخبار

end buyer and end user of Used Rails R50-R65

 



Good day,


My name is Alan Christopher Beardshaw of Special Steel Ltd – Birmingham ,United Kingdom, end buyer and end user of Used Rails R50-R65.

 

I have urgent Used Rails request for 30,000 mt Spot and 30,000mt x 5 month. Ratios should be R50-R65 and to be cut into size 1.5 meter length and load in 20ft containers before shipment, attached is LOI for your reference and delivery in accordance to my LOI terms and conditions that the Rails should be cut in to lose of 1.5 meter and load in 20ft containers before shipment. My target price $285 per/mt includes the materials cutting and inland logistics.

I offer a target price of $285 per/mt including cutting of the Rails and inland logistics and payment terms will by by LC at sight against all shipping documents. One LC will be open for payment of each shipment $285 x 30,000mt.

I have a dead line 15th  of May,2021  for the first trials quantity of 30,000mt Spot to be shipped out and I will prefer South Africa origin  Used Rails as they recommended for our factory production, the Used Rails should be strictly  sourced from the department of Metro Rails South Africa only and seller should have Government Authorized Mandate certificate ,Certificate of Incorporation and Quality management certificate to confirm the right and preferred origin and source.

I repeat ; Seller or seller agent must have government authorization mandate certificate, incorporation certificate and quality management certificate ( I will need copies of the above mentioned certificate for my official back ground checks through the department of trade and industry-South Africa)before proceeding to signing the contract.

 

Mandatory: I will visit the loading port a week or less before the 15th of May to confirm if the materials are cut in to my size ( 1.5 meter) , load in 20ft containers and ready for shipment in other for me to instruct  the LC total payments due  at the loading port against shipping documents and confirmation of shipment departure.

The materials will be shipped to HAI PHONG PORT – VIETNAM. 

The first Sport quantity of 30,000mt to be shipped by 15th of May,2021.

Following shipment, 30,000mt per/month for 5 months

Total contract value : 180,000mt Used Rails

 

LOI in hand. If above workable will forward.

تعليقات

ad-top




حجم الخط
+
16
-
تباعد السطور
+
2
-